Waiting Time

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Possible movement?

I spoke with my agency yesterday and they have stated that they expect a great number of Referrals over the next two months, which is very exciting, however, not all the news was great. There is an announcement that MOWA has stated they would reduce the number of approval letters for court from 40 to 5 a day, which could extend the wait time from referral to court to up to a year. At this point I can only pray that this does not follow through, and my agency and other agencies are trying to get a meating with MOWA scheduled.

God sent me on this journey at the time that he did for a reason. The child meant for me is somewhere waiting for me, as I am waiting for her, I only hope I do not have to watch her grow up 8000 miles away.

Yesterday I became so disheartened by all of the blogs I have been reading and the negativity and rumors that seem to be so out of control, that I deleted myself from their lists, and now only belong to my agencies' blog. I hope that this will help alleviate the un-needed stress that these angry people have caused me, and can focus on what is important, becoming a mommy,

1 comment:

  1. Sarah - thanks for posting on our blog - its great to know others at AAI. but just think - being #4 on the list with the referrals they know are coming - that's great news. I haven't had the heart to find out where we are on the list. Our dossier just went over last month. so I'm sure we're pretty far on the list - or LAST on the list.
    IF you want to chat - its best to find me at gmbackus@hotmail.com.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete