Waiting Time

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stressed out/Due Date

Ok, so today the stress is taking it's toll. Everytime there is a possible change I freak out. I heard today the MOWA has merged with another. It means that the people in Ethiopia who review our paperwork has changed, and no one knows what that means. I may have to redo paperwork, but not sure. I've been trying to let things roll, but it's not working today.

I try to explain to people who ask about the experience is, it's like being pregnant without a due date. Trust me, I've already gained 15 pounds!, I guess somedays are harder, and the closer I get the more intense the stress is, but thankfully not as often as before. Anyway, I should find out this week if I moved up on the list.

For Now I'll stop ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment