Waiting Time

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Still Waiting

I know that I have only 'officially' been waiting for 2 1/2 months, but this process is starting to get to me. I hate waiting, patience is not one of my virtues lol. I just can't wait. I look at the nursery, which I haven't actually worked on yet, and I get frustrated. I don't want to start on it until I have a referral, because I know it will make the waiting worse if I have to walk by an empty nursery every day. I just want to get through the next few months, I sure hope it goes by quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! At least your on the list now. We're still in the paperwork stage :) Did you specify girl or boy? What age are you hoping for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say start the nursery:) Worst case it is ready for your little one, but sometimes you have to get the ball rolling mentally for everything to fall into place;) If you got the call tomorrow you would probably be thinking "why didn't I work on this nursery last month?" I say go for it and fill it with love;) It will be a great distraction too...

    ReplyDelete