Waiting Time

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Homestudy

I just heard from My adoption agency that there were things missing in My homestudy report. It's kind of disheartening. I really hope this does not screw up me getting my appointment for USCIS. It's my first road block, and I'm a little frightened. Hopefully things will work themselves out. I am a little sad, but trying to be hopeful. Can not do much about it now anyway, except to pray. I've left messages for my agency and homestudy Social Worker. Even waiting for the return calls is hard. So I can only imagine the next several months, and how impossible it will seem. I am so grateful for all my friends and family who have been supporting me through this, and know that I will be ok (for now, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment