Waiting Time

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

The closer I get

The closer I get, the more frightend I become. I looked at my USCIS form today, it was so real. I was staring at it, looking all official, and I feel like a fraud. I feel like it's crazy, someone is going to bless me with a child, and I will be completely and undeniably someone else mother. I know I am doing what is right, in my heart I am more excited than I ever felt. I am so grateful to be given the opportunity to share my life with a child, and what a blessing. With all of this I am terrified. Am I making the right decision. Will I be good enough for her, and the right mother for this wonderous child waiting to call me mommy. I pray for enlightenment and strength to be the best I can be. The wisdom to threat her as the precious gift she is, and the hope that all continues to go in God's path. I know that today, I am closer to becoming a mom, but also closer to being completely a different person. I will no longer be Sarah, but someone's mom. I hope I can live up to that wondrous name and can cherish the gift God is giving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment