Waiting Time

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Referral

Yesterday was the day. I accepted a referral for a beautiful little girl. Her birthday was June 4, 2011. She is absolutely beautiful and I am completely overjoyed. Her name is Demitu. I decided to keep her name as a middle name. Officially her name is Amara Rose Demitu Butler. Her birthday is also my grandmother's birday. She helped raise me, and passed a few years back. I am so completley thrilled. I wish I could post pictures but I can't yet, but I have to say that she is the most beautiful baby ever. This is the day I have been waiting for since December of 2009. Praise the Lord I am a mom!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations mom!!!!! i love it that her birthday matches your grandma :) what an extra blessing that will be for many many years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations that's great news! Isn't it a wonderful coincidence that your daughter shares her birthday with someone so special to you? My daughter also shares a birthday with my mother, who she is now named after. Yea I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete