Waiting Time

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Wait List

So I officially moved up to number 4 on the list! Wow, pretty small number in the scheme of things. Starting to become a little overwhelmed, scared anxious and nervous all at once. So I know are moving along, referrals are coming in, children are going to their forever homes, and within the next few months(god willing) I should be getting my referral call. Still don't have the nursery ready, and keep changing my mind on the name. Starting to think I should get a crackalacking start on the nursery (as all my friends and family have been telling me). I just can't make up my mind on anything. Part of me just wants to wait to see her before I start, but I know that is going to be such a crazy time. Let's just see how the next few months go.

No comments:

Post a Comment