Waiting Time

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why?

I know that tomorrow I will be asked why adopt and why Ethiopia? I would love to answer, why not Ethiopia? I think that they want an honest ( non smart ass ) answer, so here it is:

There are so many children in the world who need a home, and I never felt the need to give birth to be a mother, and that there is already a child out there who needs me as much as I need her. I'm a mother who just hasn't met her child yet.

Why Ethiopia? Well there are 6 million children who are orphaned in Ethiopia. I looked into adoption from the US, and although I know that there are many children here who need good families, I feel that God has led me toward Ethiopia, and this is where my heart is leading me.

I hope this answere the two basic questions, because there is no reason why that I can put into words, that my heart is shouting. I wish I could explain more eloquently than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment